
Hello everyone!
I have decided to keep in touch with everyone using this blog to share happenings and pictures of our families activities. Kevin and I are finally returning to some sort of normal life after having Lincoln at the end of January. Who knew adding one more to our family would change it so much? Shelby has settled into her big sister role and Lincoln loves watching her play around him (and sometimes on him). I'll try to keep updated pictures of them on here so you can watch them grow along with us.
2 comments:
I love it! Now Brian and I won't miss anything once you guys move all the way across town :) Hopefully Shelby is eating a fruit snack in that picture and not the sand! Love you guys.
I'm glad you have this blog...I feel like I never get to see anybody anymore. Shelby is the female version of Owen! It looks like she loves to put on a show, and so I'm not surprised that Lincoln just sits around and watches. They are both so cute! I hope you guys love your new home. Talk to you later.
Ken, Sara, & Owen Olsen
Post a Comment