7/29/10

How Embarrassing!

So I not only got a shower this morning, but I also got to go to two Targets without any kids!!!!!! A dream of mine! My husband is awesome. He took the older kids to "The Bee Movie" this morning and then stayed at the house while they all took a nap. Target is having a huge clearance on toys so I was Christmas shopping in July. Anyway, I was on my way home and for some reason I reached up to run my fingers through my nice clean hair, and my fingers got stuck in some white, crusty spit up that was hardened in my hair. I spent the rest of the drive home trying to rake it out of my hair and wondering how many people saw me in all my glory, when I thought I was looking good for a change. Apparently, I shouldn't even try. One of the perks of having an infant....instant hair gel.

No comments: