3/9/10

Almost Baby Time

So, if I knew how to put one of those polls on the page, I would put one up with when you all think I'll have this baby. But that is one of the things I can't figure out how to do. So, I am due the 28th of March and am hoping I have him next week while Kevin is on Spring Break.
The doctor has said he can come anytime so I have packed my bags and gotten people lined up to come over to watch Shelby and Lincoln when I go in. Shelby is super excited to be a big sister again. Although this morning she said she didn't want Lincoln as a brother anymore, just baby Hudson. Lincoln does know how to push her buttons :)
I have had two awesome surprise showers thrown for the baby. One from the ladies in the aerobics class I teach at church and one from the ladies on our small group. I have two diaper cakes now, one with size newborn diapers and a "Disney Cars" theme, because we are naming the baby Hudson. And one with size 1-2 diapers with a Hawkeye theme. Once I get my pictures uploaded, I'll put those on. Very fun to have surprise showers. Kevin and I have one at his school Thursday and it is an alphabet theme. Fun, fun! Can't wait to meet this little guy!

1 comment:

jbreeden said...

My vote is March 13th. I really think you'll have him any day because didn't you have both the others well before your due date?