3/9/10

I know, I know

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. For two reasons....one I don't have the pictures I want to post, they are on Kevin's phone, and two, I can't get my page to look like I want. All these other people who use blogspot have these fancy headings and customized things on their page. I try to do it and it doesn't work. So I either just need to get over it and have a generic looking one or ask one of them to teach me how to do it.

2 comments:

jbreeden said...

I paid someone to decorate my blog! And I know I know, it's a waste of money, but I couldn't resist. I actually want to change it soon.

Simply Sweet Photography said...

Have that techy husband of yours help you out!
I'm on a mission this weekend to find those baby polls for you. I've used them before and they're a lot of fun.